And so it has come to an end. I started with Capricorn, so that would make this the last one.
This post is also late as the month of Saggitarius ended ten days ago, but I've had day after day of family obligations. Forgive me?
So if naming your child Sagittarius is not your style, here are some other ideas:
1. Archer. Probably the most obvious option, this one has been getting increasingly more popular.
2. Bowman. I haven't seen this one used as a first name, but it means the exact same thing as Archer.
3. Chiron. The name of the centaur that the constellation of Sagittarius represents. Chiron is known for being a father figure and teacher to many boys in mythology, including Achilles. His name is Greek for "hand."
4. Arrow. Another archery related name. I've seen this used a few times on little boys.
5. Bow. A less obvious and less used archer related name.
6. Katniss. I'm not kidding. The scientific name for this plant is Saggitaria.
7. Nona. Latin prefix for "ninth." Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign.
8. Moran. Means "teacher" in Hebrew. Sagittarians are very intelligent and like to share what they're learning with others.
9. Freedom. Sagittarians don't like anything holding them down.
10. Joy. Sagittarians tend to be jovial and good humored.
11. Jove/Jupiter. Sagittarians are ruled by this planet.
12. Plum. The color most associated with Sagittarius is deep purple.
13. Topaz. Other gemstone names that work well with Sagittarius are Amethyst, Ruby, Turquoise, and Sapphire.